CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

My Thoughts. My Day.

1. Due to complete exhaustion and lack of sleep, I decided to have a Cafe Americano, extra shot from Starbucks today. And extra shot, I found out later, means that is has 3 shots of espresso in one cup. My heart has been racing for about 2 hours straight, I've been talking WAY too loud, and I can't feel my lips. Should I be worried.

2. People who think only of themselves have had no compassion from me today. I wonder if tough love is the best way to handle those who think they are the only people in the world.

3. I've been thinking about oreos ever since Stacey said she had some for our Bible study.

4. My neice thinks that any man with a long beard looks like God. She's never seen God and we don't show her the typical pictures of Jesus that are floating around and have even told her that we can't know what God looks like. Yet she has this image that God has a beard in her little 3 year old mind. She's too cute!

5. I've almost paid off my car.

6. I saw the Pompeii exhibit at the art museum this weekend and it made me sad. Such a loss of life!

7. I'm making egg salad tonight.

8. I've not read ONE book that I'm supposed to be reading. Instead I'm caught up in this series of Christian romance fiction. Maybe when I'm through I'll be a little more motivated.

9. I've wondered all day today why God looks at my black heart and loves me anyway. Makes me love Him all the more for His grace. His mercy. Thinking about it makes me want to sing...
"
Unfailing love flows from His heart and heals my soul. In spite of who I am, He loves and makes me whole. I almost can't believe it's true, unfailing love. And yet I know He gave His life to give to me. Unfailing love."

10. I want a camera that has a good zoom. Any ideas where I could find an affordable one?


So there are the musings of my mind today. Just a few of them.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I use tough love all the time...Hey, it's the only thing that works on my stubborn-ness!! I figure its what works for everybody! :-)

...so weird, I'm feeling a little icky from all those oreos I ate today...

but I'll be ready to eat some more at our study time!

A beard, huh? That's cute!

Stacey said...

Look at us with our gorgeous new templates! They just fit so well!