CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 12, 2008

God's Will. My Life

Isn't it strange that God's will for our lives can be almost the complete opposite of our own. Isn't it interesting to know that God would allow an obstacle to come my way for my good, yet all I, and the world, sees is seemingly bad.

I think of Job who lived righteous before God and yet God allowed Satan to tempt him and to take away all the he loved and held dear. All for what reason? For Job's good and God's glory.

None of this makes sense to me but I'm content in placing my life in the hands of One who loves me so. One who guides my life as He sees fit because He will receive glory and I will recieve good. It's a contentment that I can't explain and no one else will understand unless they are in this state.

I love that I have a Creator who is sovereign and ultimate control.

1 comments:

Stacey said...

This is something, that once understood, brings about the "peace that passes all understanding" that I have always longed for!

I am glad you are at peace with His will, also!

Next week, when I am freaking out about whatever it may be, you can remind me of this! :)