CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Top Ten Things That Have Run Through My Mind Today

1. I'm trying to find good books about heaven. Since Dr Perry passed away I've thought more and more about heaven and wonder what people's thoughts are. So far I've found Heaven by Randy Alcorn and 90 Minutes In Heaven by Don Piper. I know I have books that talk briefly about heaven...I just have to find them. I'm open for suggestions.

2. I totally enjoy frozen green seedless grapes.

3. The new show Wipeout makes me laugh out loud. Literally.

4. I am always amazed how I can think about something all day long, sometimes all week long. Then read something along that thought in the Scripture. Then someone sends me a devotional that totally fits with all I've thought about. And finally a friend calls and talks to me about something that exactly goes along with my thoughts. The providence of God is beautiful.

5. I can't wait to look at my pictures again.

6. Some of the people I went to school with look a lot older. Strangely, I don't seem to look older at all...snick!

7. My car seems to be using gas much quicker now that it's gone up. I think they're doing something different to it so that it burns up faster. It's all a conspiracy.

8. People are depraved and wicked.

9. I wish I had some frozen grapes right now.

10. I'm so glad I found my Bible study book so I can see Stacey.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I have Don Piper's book - actually two of them, that my stepdad wanted Mark to read and tell him his thoughts on them. I have read some of it and it just makes me frustrated, honestly - because it is all stuff that you can't prove. (I mean, this guy's experiences - not that I don't believe in heaven!)

Yay, for finding your book!

Susy-Q said...

I'm always a skeptic about believing personal experience. But I would like to see how it matches up with Scripture. I can't imagine that he would be happy here on earth once he's been in heaven.

jennyhope said...

I loved Heaven by Randy Alcorn. So good. Hope you guys are all doing well at BW.