CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Where To Go? What To See?

Right now I can't get Italy off my mind. There was so much more I wanted to do and so much I didn't see. Not too mention that I got to spend time with fun friends and eat the best food ever. I miss it.

I want to get away. Visit a place that I've never been to before. See something new and interesting. Have you ever had that itch to just get out of town and away from the normal life, the mundane job, the same surroundings that I've seen for so long.



Any suggestions?



















10 comments:

heather said...

Well, if you want the ridiculous suggestion, I'm going with Greece. The more realistic one-- I've been wanting to go to Ashville, NC lately!

jennyhope said...

The Holy Land...the Jordan or something...and when you go let me know so I can go to! LOL
I just had a friend get back from there. Also, thanks for the email!! =)

Lisa said...

Ok, if you're talking international then I'm going with Heather's suggestion GREECE! You know that's where I want my honeymoon to be :)

If you're talking Domestic then Charleston or Savannah. I've never been to either and would love to go!

Ann Marie said...

San Fran! and Napa Valley!

marieg said...

I want you to come to Colorado--it is beautiful!!! We miss you!!

Susy-Q said...

Such great ideas from all my amigas! I've thought of NC and Savannah and Cali. I just need the motivation to get up and go. I just don't want to go by myself.

Marie!!!!! I was hoping that you had a blog, but....
Going to Colorado is a given. I really need to see my Gardners that I miss so much!

Stacey said...

Susy-Q! I love it! You know that thing I was telling you I set up to tell me when somebody posts? Well, it doesn't work, so I missed ya.

I really think you should consider San Antonio. Maybe August?

Danielle said...

How about Gulf Shores ;) Miss you girl !!! And yes, I smell the salt in the air :)

A. Gant said...

Alabama Adventure.....LOL!

Stacey said...

I responded to your comment on my blog...