CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

What Does It Mean To Be Saturated In The Word?

Is it just to read your Bible every day?

Is it to memorize familiar verses?

Is praying on occasion enough?


Or....

is it to be so full of the Word that it consumes my thoughts, pours out of my mouth, overflows into my actions and interrupts my daily duties on this earth.
How can I feel the love of God "underneath me, all around me" if I don't study the only book that points me to that love? How can I have hope if I'm not grabbing at the only book that offers hope? How can I have joy if I don't read the book that shows me Who died to give me that joy?






Lord, may I yearn to be in Your Word. Saturated, so that Your love, hope, joy pours out to those around me.

0 comments: