CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Be Still My Soul

Be still my soul, the Lord is on your side;
Bear patiently the cross of grief or pain;
Leave to your God to order and provide;
In every change He faithful will remain.
Be still, my soul: your best, your heavn'ly Friend
Thru thorny ways leads to a joyful end.

These words were brought to mind by a friend who has a heavy heart like mine. They are timely and true. These words have soothed more than one troubled heart today and I hope that somone who reads this blog can be blessed by them and possibly they will minister to that reader's heart like they have to mine.


1 comments:

Stacey said...

Hymns...Psalms...knowing that we have a perfectly loving Heavenly Father who is in control...

I am glad we do not have to grieve as those without hope. These times are so vexing to the soul...can you imagine going through it without the Lord on your side? Of course, the hurt still hurts as long as we are on this side. I am praying for you today - and about this situation.